You may change your network/email password at
Note: This site does not change your MyCSI or Blackboard credentials.
Changing Your Password from http://mail.csi.edu
You also may change your network/email password from the mail site by selecting Options - Change Password in the lower left menus.
Using a campus computer to change your network/email password
If you have already logged in a campus computer, you may change your existing password by pressing CTRL-ALT-Del on your keyboard. Select Change Password. Type in your old password, along with the new one you wish to use.
- Never tell your password to anyone, especially students!
- Never write down your password.
- Make your password hard to guess
do not use the name of your pet (or your kid).
- Avoid using words found in a dictionary.
- The more random your password, the better.
- Be sure that you don't use personal identifiers in your password (like your name).
A compromised password not only puts your own information at risk—it may also expose sensitive college data and systems.
A strong password is one that’s hard to crack. A strong password must meet all of the following requirements:
Coming up with a password that's both strong and easy to remember can take some creativity. Try thinking of a phrase (i.e. part of a book, poem, or song), and use it to form a password you’ll remember. For example: